The Trust Card
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By signing the application form and/or using The Trust Card reward programme, The Trust Card member agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
- Only individuals over the age of 18 years can apply for this loyalty card. To apply for a loyalty card, you must complete and sign the application form then hand to venue staff. The Trusts are entitled at their discretion not to issue a loyalty card upon receiving an application form. ID may be requested.
- Employees of Waitakere & Portage Licensing Trusts, and West Auckland Trust Services are not eligible for The Trusts Card.
- Loyalty rewards are provided by The Trusts once the required number of points have been earned. Points remain the property of The Trusts. The Trusts may cancel a loyalty card at any time at their discretion.
- Loyalty points will be earned against all sales except where products are already discounted. You will be awarded 1 point for every qualifying purchase of $1.
- Loyalty points must be redeemed for product. No cash/change will be given.
- A minimum level of 50 points must be attained before redemption process applies. Points cannot be redeemed for part payment on purchases. The redemption reward must equal the full transaction cost.
- The Trusts are not responsible for lost or stolen loyalty cards.
- The Trusts are not responsible for any errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failure as a result of fraud.
- The Trusts maximum liability to you under the agreement to the maximum extent permitted by law, will be the total amount on your purchases at The Trusts properties in the previous 12 month period as recorded by your use if the loyalty card.
- Loyalty points cannot be earned in conjunction with other points/loyalty schemes or specials.
- The Trusts reserves the right to change the loyalty point ratio; a minimum of one month’s notice will be given.
- The Trusts reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time.
- Loyalty points have an expiry date of 12 months from the date they are earned.
- The Trusts reserve the right to discontinue the loyalty card customer programme upon giving you 3 months’ notice of discontinuation.
- In the case of a dispute with you regarding the loyalty card, the decision of The Trusts shall be final and binding.
- Loyalty points can only be redeemed on the presentation of the customer’s loyalty membership card as proof of eligibility to receive loyalty rewards.
- The Trusts does not accept presentation of your loyalty membership card as proof of age identification. The Trusts reserve the right to request age verification regardless of loyalty membership.