Terms & Conditions
By choosing to register for The Trust Card Programme, each Member agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
In these terms and conditions:
Loyalty Card means the physical card issued by the Trusts to a Member as part of The Trust Card Programme recording the number of The Trust Card earned by that Member;
Member means an eligible customer approved as a member of The Trust Card Programme by the Trusts (as applicable) in their absolute discretion, and Membership has a corresponding meaning;
The Trust Card means the rewards earned by each Member under The Trust Card Programme;
The Trust Card Programme means the loyalty programme established by the Trusts under which Members can earn The Trust Card on permitted purchases; and
Trusts means the Waitakere Licensing Trust and the Portage Licensing Trust.
MEMBERSHIP AND LOYALTY CARD
1. To join The Trust Card Programme, you must validate your Loyalty Card by supplying the minimum amount of information required by the Trusts. This includes your full name, email address and contact cell phone number. ID may be requested as proof of these details provided by you.
2. The Trusts are entitled at their absolute discretion to decline an application to join The Trust Card Programme.
3. Only individuals over the age of 18 years can apply to be Members of The Trust Card Programme.
4. Employees of the Trusts and West Auckland Trust Services Limited are not eligible to be Members of The Trust Card Programme.
5. Trade customers are not eligible to join The Trust Card Programme.
6. Loyalty Cards and The Trust Card remain the property of the Trusts. The Trusts may cancel any The Trust Card and/or a Loyalty Card at any time at its discretion.
7. Each Member is responsible for ensuring their details provided as part of The Trust Card Programme are correct and remain up to date throughout the duration of their Membership.
8. The Trusts are not responsible for stolen or lost Loyalty Cards or the resulting loss of any The Trust Card.
9. The Trusts do not accept presentation of your Loyalty Card as proof of age identification. The Trusts reserve the right to request age verification at all times.
THE TRUST CARD
10. The Trust Card can only be redeemed on the presentation of the Member’s Loyalty Card. This is the only proof of eligibility to receive The Trust Card that the Trusts will accept.
11. The Trust Card can only be earned through food and beverage purchases at Venues owned by each of the Trusts (as applicable). Purchases of cigarettes, tobacco, vape products, and gift vouchers are ineligible for earning The Trust Card under The Trust Card Programme.
12. You can earn 10 Points for every qualifying purchase of $10. The Trusts reserve the right to change The Trust Card accrual rate at any time.
13. The Trust Card can be redeemed at venues owned by the Trusts for food & beverage purchases.
14. The Trust Card points are non-transferable and have no monetary value.
15. The Trust Card cannot be earned in conjunction with any other points or loyalty schemes.
16. The Trust Card points have an expiry date of 12 months from the date they are issued.
17. Any purchases made before a customer is a registered The Trust Card customer will not be counted towards that customer’s The Trust Card balance.
18. If a purchase is returned, that purchase will not be counted towards the Member’s The Trust Card balance.
19. If you exchange items, The Trust Card will be calculated using the final total sum paid by the Member.
RIGHTS AND LIABILITY OF THE TRUSTS
20. The Trusts are not responsible for any errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failure as a result of fraud.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Trusts’ maximum liability to you under these terms and conditions will be the total number of The Trust Card earned by you (excluding any expired The Trust Card) as recorded by your use of the Loyalty Card.
22. The Trusts reserve the right to cancel any The Trust Card and/or Loyalty Cards in the event of a change to the current laws surrounding the promotion and sale of alcohol and any other law affecting The Trust Card Programme.
23. The Trusts reserve the right to amend or vary the terms of The Trust Card Programme at any time. The amended terms will be available on the Trusts’ website. https://thetrusts.co.nz/the-tr...
24. The Trusts reserve the right to discontinue The Trust Card Programme upon giving you three months’ notice of discontinuation. You will have three months to consume your The Trust Card from date this notice is given.
25. The Trusts reserve the right to, at their discretion, suspend or exclude a Member from The Trust Card Programme if they in any way breach these terms and conditions and/or behave in an inappropriate or fraudulent manner in relation to The Trust Card Programme or any of the Trusts’ Super Liquor stores.
26. In case of a dispute raised by you regarding The Trust Card Programme, the decision of The Trusts shall be final and binding.
27. The Trusts collect customers’ personal information for the purposes of enrolling and managing each Member’s participation in The Trust Card Programme. The information we may collect includes the full name, email address, date of birth and contact cell phone number provided by the Member. The Trusts may use that Member’s information to send communication by email or contact phone, relating, for instance, to the Trusts’ hospitality locations or any changes to The Trust Card Programme. By providing personal information as part of your application to join The Trust Card Programme, you are agreeing to the Trusts’ collection and use of your personal information as detailed in these terms and conditions. https://thetrusts.co.nz/privac...
28. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Trusts at email@example.com . If a Member chooses to leave The Trust Card Programme, the Trusts will retain the information of that Member for as long as it is necessary for the Trusts to comply with their legal obligations.
29. If one or more of the provisions of these terms and conditions should be invalid or unenforceable in any way whatsoever, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected in any way.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in New Zealand.