The Trusts support a range of organisations and events each year through minor and major sponsorships. These include organisations such as sporting groups, business associations, and community events (such as The Trusts Spooks & Sparks, Portage Ceramic Awards and Ethkick West).
We are always looking for new things to sponsor and encourage those involved with organisations or events in West Auckland to get in touch to talk about how we can help.
Below you will find the following information:
We sponsor incorporated societies and registered charities that serve West Auckland. This includes groups that are affiliated to a regional/national body or umbrella organisation where the benefit is in West Auckland.
What sponsorship money be used for
The money you receive can be used to pay for operational costs, new initiatives or events that support West Aucklanders.
How to apply
To apply to be sponsored by The Trusts, simply complete the below form and include a proposal document. This must include the following information:
- Information about your organisation/event
- What your organisation/event is
- The benefit your organisation/event provides for the West Auckland community
- How many people in West Auckland benefit from your organisation/event
- The amount of funding you require from The Trusts
- How the funding you will receive will be spent
- How The Trusts will benefit from sponsoring your organisation or event.
If you are ready to apply, please complete the below form. If you have any questions or require further information, you can contact us here.