Terms and Conditions
By choosing to register for the Plus Points Programme, each Member agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
In these terms and conditions:
Loyalty Card means the physical card issued by the Trusts to a Member as part of the Plus Points Programme recording the number of Plus Points earned by that Member;
Member means an eligible customer approved as a member of the Plus Points Programme by the Trusts (as applicable) in their absolute discretion, and Membership has a corresponding meaning;
Plus Points means the rewards earned by each Member under the Plus Points Programme;
Plus Points Programme means the loyalty programme established by the Trusts under which Members can earn Plus Points on permitted purchases; and
Trusts means the Waitakere Licensing Trust and the Portage Licensing Trust.
MEMBERSHIP AND LOYALTY CARD
1. To join the Plus Points Programme, you must validate your Loyalty Card by supplying the minimum amount of information required by the Trusts. This includes your full name, email address and contact cell phone number. ID may be requested as proof of these details provided by you.
2. The Trusts are entitled at their absolute discretion to decline an application to join the Plus Points Programme.
3. Only individuals over the age of 18 years can apply to be Members of the Plus Points Programme.
4. Employees of the Trusts and West Auckland Trust Services Limited are not eligible to be Members of the Plus Points Programme.
5. Trade customers are not eligible to join the Plus Points Programme.
6. Loyalty Cards and Plus Points remain the property of the Trusts. The Trusts may cancel any Plus Points and/or a Loyalty Card at any time at its discretion.
7. Each Member is responsible for ensuring their details provided as part of the Plus Points Programme are correct and remain up to date throughout the duration of their Membership.
8. The Trusts are not responsible for stolen or lost Loyalty Cards or the resulting loss of any Plus Points.
9. The Trusts do not accept the presentation of your Loyalty Card as proof of age identification. The Trusts reserves the right to request age verification at all times.
10. Plus Points can only be redeemed on the presentation of the Member’s Loyalty Card. This is the only proof of eligibility to receive Plus Points that the Trusts will accept.
11. Plus Points can only be earned through retail purchases at Super Liquor stores owned by each of the Trusts (as applicable). Purchases of cigarettes, tobacco, vape products, and gift vouchers are ineligible for earning Plus Points under the Plus Points Programme.
12. You can earn 1 Plus Point for every qualifying purchase of $10. The Trusts reserves the right to change the Plus Points accrual rate at any time.
13. Plus Points can be redeemed at Super Liquor owned by the Trusts for food & beverage purchases.
14. Plus Points are non-transferable and have no monetary value.
15. Plus Points cannot be earned in conjunction with any other points or loyalty schemes.
16. Plus Points have an expiry date of 12 months from the date they are issued.
17. Any purchases made before a customer is a registered Plus Points Programme customer will not be counted towards that customer’s Plus Points balance.
18. If a purchase is returned, that purchase will not be counted towards the Member’s Plus Points balance.
19. If you exchange items, the Plus Points will be calculated using the final total sum paid by the Member.
RIGHTS AND LIABILITY OF THE TRUSTS
20. The Trusts are not responsible for any errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failure as a result of fraud.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Trusts’ maximum liability to you under these terms and conditions will be the total number of Plus Points earned by you (excluding any expired Plus Points) as recorded by your use of the Loyalty Card.
22. The Trusts reserve the right to cancel any Plus Points and/or Loyalty Cards in the event of a change to the current laws surrounding the promotion and sale of alcohol and any other law affecting the Plus Points Programme.
23. The Trusts reserve the right to amend or vary the terms of the Plus Points Programme at any time. The amended terms will be available on the Trusts’ website. https://thetrusts.co.nz/pluspo...
24. The Trusts reserve the right to discontinue the Plus Points Programme upon giving you three months’ notice of discontinuation. You will have three months to consume your Plus Points from the date this notice is given.
25. The Trusts reserve the right to, at their discretion, suspend or exclude a Member from the Plus Points Programme if they in any way breach these terms and conditions and/or behave in an inappropriate or fraudulent manner in relation to the Plus Points Programme or any of the Trusts’ Super Liquor stores.
26. In case of a dispute raised by you regarding the Plus Points Programme, the decision of The Trusts shall be final and binding.
27. The Trusts collect customers’ personal information for the purposes of enrolling and managing each Member’s participation in the Plus Points Programme. The information we may collect includes the full name, email address, date of birth and contact cell phone number provided by the Member. The Trusts may use that Member’s information to send communication by email or phone relating, for instance, to the Trusts’ Super Liquor stores or any changes to the Plus Points Programme. By providing personal information as part of your application to join the Plus Points Programme, you are agreeing to the Trusts’ collection and use of your personal information as detailed in these terms and conditions. https://thetrusts.co.nz/privac...
28. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Trusts at firstname.lastname@example.org . If a Member chooses to leave the Plus Points Programme, the Trusts will retain the information of that Member for as long as it is necessary for the Trusts to comply with their legal obligations.
29. If one or more of the provisions of these terms and conditions should be invalid or unenforceable in any way whatsoever, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected in any way.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in New Zealand.