Tips for shopping with the Trusts
To help protect the safety of our team and you, we’ve changed the way you shop with us.
We understand this may cause some inconvenience, however we’ve done this to ensure the safety of everyone and to provide you with the best possible service:
- Don’t burst your bubble – please make sure you maintain a two-metre gap between you and the next person while you’re queuing.
- Please shop alone – follow the Government’s advice and have one shopper per household.
- We prefer contactless payment – however regular EFTPOS and cash are avalable too.
- Limit your time in store – please think about your purchase and know what you want before you enter.
- If you look under 25 years old – we will be checking ID as usual. No intoxicated people will be served.
- To support those who need a little extra help – we’ll be asking older people and those with a disability to the front of the queue and please ask that you do the same.
- Be kind – to our team and each other. These are difficult times for everyone, and a little kindness and patience goes a long way.
Thank you from everyone here at The Trusts.