Hospitality in level two
We are pleased to let you know that the following venues will be open for the purpose of dining in level 2 from 14 May 2020:
- iTi – 3.00pm until 9.00pm
- Hangar – 14 May from 4.00pm – 9.00pm, 15 May onwards from 12.00pm -9.00pm
- Good Home – 11.00am -8.30pm
- Mr illingsworth –11.30am-9.00pm
- Bricklane – 11.00am- 8.00pm
While we start working in level two, we are not currently offering take away meals, but we are looking at bringing them back soon.
You can still use the mnyou app in our venues for contactless ordering and payment.
While we are excited to see you again in our venues, our main priority is the safety of our customers and our staff.
We will be strictly following the Government’s three service S’s:
- Seated: All customers in our venues must be seated
- Separated: All tables will be at least 1m apart and we ask that physical distancing of at least 1m is maintained when waiting to enter our venues, lining for the bathroom or waiting to pay.
- Single Server: One staff member will be allocated to service customers in each of our ‘zones’ in our venues. This staff member will take orders and will deliver food and beverages while you dine at our venues.
We will be collecting all customer details for contact tracing purposes. All customers must check in to Guest HQ before being served.
This is a condition of entry onto any of our premises. If you do not have a smartphone or ability to check yourself in, we will have a team member available with a tablet who can do so for you.
We will not be accepting groups of 10 or more people and our kids areas will be closed off as we require all customers to be seated.
Gaming machines in our venues will not be available for use until Thursday 21 May.