Voting documents being posted next week for Portage Licensing Trust and Waitakere Licensing Trust by‐elections
Voting documents for two licensing trust by‐elections will be delivered to electors early next week (from Monday 20 January 2014). By‐elections are being held for the Portage Licensing Trust No 1 (Auckland City) Ward and the Waitakere Licensing Trust Ward 2 (Lincoln) following recent resignations.
Voting will close at noon, Tuesday 11 February 2014.
Candidates standing in the by‐elections are:
Portage Licensing Trust No 1 (Auckland City) Ward [one vacancy]
- Paul DAVIE (Community Independents)
- Allan THOMPSON (Independent)
- Lorraine WILSON (City Vision)
Waitakere Licensing Trust Ward 2 (Lincoln) [one vacancy]
- John CARRODUS (Independent)
- Russell CLARK (Labour)
- Sharon DAVIES (Independent)
Any elector who believes they are eligible to vote but hasn’t received a voting document by Thursday of next week (23 January) is advised to contact the electoral office for a special vote ‐ telephone 0800 922 822.
Completed voting documents must be received by noon on Tuesday 11 February 2014 and
can be returned by post or hand delivered to a ballot box at one of the following locations:
- Electoral Office, Election Services, Level 2, 198 Federal Street, Auckland;
- Auckland Council Henderson Service Centre, 6 Henderson Valley Road, Henderson.
For more information please contact: the Electoral Office, Portage Licensing Trust and Waitakere Licensing Trust, telephone 973 5212.